Last Updated: April 13, 2016
Sep's Farm operates http://www.sepsfarm.com. This page is to inform you of our policies regarding collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our CSA program.
- When signing up for our CSA you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we collect from you will be used in the following ways:
To process payments (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering purchased products or services requested)
To send occassional emails (The email address you provide for CSA payment will only be used to send you information and updates regarding your CSA and the farm)
Protection of Your Information:
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you join the CSA.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be kept on file for more than the duration of your CSA.
- Like many web sites, we may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This data may include information such as the pages of our Site that you visit, the day and time of your visit, the time spent of those pages, and other statistical information.
- In addition, we may use a third party service, such as Google Analytics, that collect, monitor and analyze Site data related to usage.
Changes to the Policy:
7395 Main Road
East Marion, NY 11939